Mavec Advisors provides consulting and advisory services to companies that require staffing, (personnel management and placement), diversity compliance (Elation Systems administration, outreach, and documentation), capital raises, merger advice, strategic process review, and special project management execution – all performed in the high-accountability spirit espoused by leaders of the U.S. Army.
STAFFING AUGMENTATION AND RECRUITING SERVICES
- As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Firm (SDVOB), our employee placement can be accredited to facilitate compliance in accordance with the SDVOB Business Act and requirements set forth by the contracting agency.
- Our designed searches, in any professional field, create an exceptional candidate pool for the client at every level in any geography.
- Diversity Utilization Plans;
- Proc-5, ADM-136, ADM-146, Proc-6, ADM-123, Proc-3, HUD-2516, Section 3 Registration, Utilization (construction and non-construction) and payment confirmations; and
- Project-specific and client-specific reporting requirements above and beyond contract requirements.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING
Our Human Resources Consulting Services include but are not limited to
- Employee Benefit program design, development and implementation for small-medium-large market private and public-sector entities;
- Benefit administration technology (BenTech) program consulting services;
- Underwriting and program financial analysis services; and
- Consulting services related to operational protocols that ensure compliance with local, state and federal legislation.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our Accounting/Financial Services include but are not limited to
- Budget forecasting on the corporate or project level;
- Financial statement analysis (full modeling including the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow);
- Covenant compliance reporting and analysis to corporate lenders including banks, mezzanine funds, and shareholders;
- Mergers /Acquisition advisory;
- Capital raising mandates to support project finance; and
- Placement of CFOs, controllers, or operating partners to support strategic growth.